250 - 857 - 5907 firstname.lastname@example.org
250 - 507 - 1441
Karate Day Camps & Pro-D Day Camps 2021
Our Karate Camps are open to grades 1 to 7, for kids new to karate as well as those with experience!
FREE UNIFORM to any non-Kenzen member participating in a 5-day camp for the first time!
PRO-D Day Camps
8:30am - 4pm, $45
Pro-D Day Camp Reservations - click to reserve!
Spring Break Camp 2021
March 22-26, 2021
8:30am - 3:15pm, $200
Summer Break Camps 2021
July 05-09, 19-23
August 09-13, 2
Check back later for reservations!
For any enquiries, please contact the office at 250-857-5907, or email email@example.com.
Karate day camp schedule
Our fun and activity-filled karate camps provide:
- 3 full karate training sessions per day: Fundamental karate, forms practice, sports karate.
- Playing at Brydon park, or team building activities (depending on weather and current protocols).
- Cultural activities, arts/crafts, tournament rules, Japanese language and more.
- Supervised free time to interact with other participants.
What to prepare for the camp
1. Gym Bag: Large enough to hold all personal items
2. Lunch & 2 Healthy Snacks (no nuts or nut based foods please)
2. Athletic clothes (no jeans or dresses), Kenzen uniform (for current members), & Change of clothes
3. Big beach towel
3. Non-marking indoor training shoes
4. Sandals or any easy to slip on footwear
5. Outdoor shoes, sunscreen, and a hat for outdoor activities
6. Books for reading time
7. Water bottle
8. A non-electronic show & tell item for each day
9. Crayons/writing tools for activities and break time
Drop-off & pick-up
Drop-off & pick-up: Morning drop off starts from 8:30am. Please park in the two Kenzen Sports Karate spots or the visitor parking spots.
Afternoon pick up is 3:45 - 4pm for Pro-D day camps, 3pm - 3:15pm for Spring break camps. You may park in any spot, including handicap spots, in the afternoon.
Avoid late pick-ups: Please pick-up your child by the designated pick-up time as Kenzen staff will not be able to supervise anyone after that time due to the regular classes starting & day camp staff leaving.
Late arrivals or early pick-ups: Please let us know beforehand so we can mark it down.
Schedule: Activities may change depending on the participant ages & interests, current government protocols, plus weather.
Summer & Full Week Camps: Participants may cancel no less than 14 days before the starting date of the camp by written confirmation, for a full refund. Withdrawals requested less than 14 days prior will not be issued a refund unless a doctor's note is provided. All refunds are subject to a $20 administration fee.
Pro-D Day Camps: Participants may cancel no less than 7 days before the starting date of the camp by written confirmation, for a full refund. Withdrawals requested less than 7 days prior will not be issued a refund unless a doctor's note is provided. All refunds are subject to a $20 administration fee.