250 - 857 - 5907 email@example.com
250 - 507 - 1441
Pro-D Day Camps & Karate Summer Camps 2021
Our Karate Camps are open to grades 1 to 7, for kids new to karate as well as those with experience!
FREE UNIFORM to any non-Kenzen member participating in a 5-day camp for the first time!
PRO-D Day Camps
8:30am - 4pm, $45
Pro-D Day Camp Reservations - click to reserve!
Summer Karate Camps 2021
12:30 - 4:30pm
Summer Karate Camp Reservations - click to reserve!
BEGINNERS WHITE-YELLOW BELTS
INTERMEDIATE+ ORANGE - BLACK BELTS
& NON-KENZEN MEMBERS WITH KARATE EXPERIENCE
Karate Summer camp schedule
Our fun and activity-filled karate camps provide:
- 4 full karate training sessions per day: Fundamental karate, forms practice, sports karate, & fitness!
- Cultural & team building activities, arts/crafts, tournament rules, Japanese language and more.
- Supervised free time to interact with other participants.
12:45 - 1:30pm Practice A: FUNdamental basics
1:30 - 1:45pm Break
1:45 - 2:30pm Practice B: Kata competition rules & kata performance
2:30 - 2:45pm Break
2:45 - 3:30pm Practice C: Kumite competition rules & kumite performance
3:30 - 3:45pm Break
3:45 - 4:15pm Practice D: sports fitness conditioning & games
4:15 - 4:30pm Pack-up and pick-ups
What to prepare for the Karate Summer day camps
1. Gym Bag: Large enough to hold all personal items
2. 1 Healthy Snack (no nuts or nut based foods please)
3. Athletic clothes (no jeans or dresses), Kenzen uniform (for current members)
4. Big beach towel
5. Sandals or any easy to slip on footwear
6. Books for reading time
7. Water bottle
8. A non-electronic show & tell item for each day
9. Crayons/writing tools for activities and break time
Karate Summer Camp Drop-off & pick-up
Drop-off & pick-up: Drop off starts from 12:30pm. Please park in the two Kenzen Sports Karate spots or the visitor parking spots when dropping off. Pick up is 4:15-4:30pm. You may park in any spot, including handicap spots when picking up.
Avoid late pick-ups: Please pick-up your child by the designated pick-up time as Kenzen staff will not be able to supervise anyone after that time due to the regular classes starting & day camp staff leaving.
Late arrivals or early pick-ups: Please let us know beforehand so we can mark it down.
Schedule: Activities may change depending on the participant ages & interests, and current government protocols.